Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Amiss Chapter 3 is out! [PnC Adventure Quest]

Go down

Something Amiss Chapter 3 is out! [PnC Adventure Quest] Empty Something Amiss Chapter 3 is out! [PnC Adventure Quest]

Post  Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:56 pm

Hi guys,
Not sure if any of you have been following this game but Tucker Bowen has recently released chapter 3 of his awesome adventure game quest.

http://www.somethingamiss.com/

========================================================

Update: [http://somethingamissgame.blogspot.com/]
Note - it along with Chapter 2 are presently both being shipped to another server as his old host could not handle the traffic influx. It may be a few days or so before it is up and running again.
Check back at the blog to find out when it's released if you don't see it here, and... if you find it before me, pleae reply here in the thread with the link - Thanks

In the meantime, for those of you that haven't played "What Makes You Tick" yet (Another engaging downloadable adventure quest) - Here is a link to the site http://wmyt.weirdfiction.de/?page_id=3

"What Makes You Tick" Direct Download Links

Back to top Go down

Something Amiss Chapter 3 is out! [PnC Adventure Quest] Empty Re: Something Amiss Chapter 3 is out! [PnC Adventure Quest]

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:48 am

Well the game finally made a showing. I can't say I was impressed as I was with the first 2 though, especially due to some bug that caused me to always have to hit my escape key and then resume button to carry on with the story line, or suffer an unending "loading" screen from room/area to room...the game's story line didn't seem as strong as the first one either...but then again with everyone's expectations, perhaps I expected a better game too this time around...oh well...I guess it's as they say you always remember your first time.

Back to top Go down

Something Amiss Chapter 3 is out! [PnC Adventure Quest] Empty Re: Something Amiss Chapter 3 is out! [PnC Adventure Quest]

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:16 am

Sheila wrote:... especially due to some bug that caused me to always have to hit my escape key and then resume button to carry on with the story line, or suffer an unending "loading" screen from room/area to room...

That happened to me too, all the way through the first chapter.

I haven't tried the second because of it, but I might now as there is a third and final chapter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:00 am

Ok. I played part 2 (no loading trouble I'm happy to report), but it's a bit long. Lots of back and forwarding to open gates and such, so I'm leaving chapter 3 for another day.

On the whole, it's not bad. Nice simple puzzles and it looks well made. I am concerned about her feet though. Bare feet in a jungle, not a good idea.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down