Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Walk?

Go down

Virtual Walk? Empty Re: Virtual Walk?

Post  Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:46 am

I DO NOT KNOW IF THERE IS A GAME LIKE THE ONE I WISH FOR.
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A VIRTUAL WALK THROUGH A WOOD OR RATHER AN ENCHANTED WOOD.
YOU KNOW LIKE CHOOSING ONE OF MANY PATHS, AND MEETING CHARACTERS. AND WHERE ONE CAN BACK TRACK AND CHOOSE ANOTHER PATH, BUT I'D LIKE THE GAME TO BE IN 3D.
DO ANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW OF SUCH A GAME, OR AM I ONLY HAVING PIPE DREAMS.
I KNOW IT SOUNDS CHILDISH, BUT I HAVE NEVER REALY GROWN UP. HE HE!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:34 am

Hi Swan
Have you ever heard of or played these games?;

Myst
Schizm

Keepsake

Aura

Nibiru

Syberia

In some of the them you meet and interact with characters and you solve puzzles - (some of them really tough) - not all though

I owned and have played all of them although it's been a while.
Sadly they aren't making many/enough of these games anymore - I have my eye peeled for this kind of thing too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:49 am

CAN'T SAY I HAVE, ARE THEY ONLINE?

THOUGH I HAD A GREAT TIME TODAY.
MY SON AND I WENT TO THE CAPITAL, VALLETTA CITY. AND MET UP WITH A FRIEND OF MINE, WE STAYED THERE, SHOPPED AND HAD LUNCH THERE, IT DID THE SPIRIT GOOD, THOUGH MY FEET ARE IN A SAD STATE. Sad
OH TO BE YOUNG!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:17 pm

CAN'T SAY I HAVE, ARE THEY ONLINE?
No - I thought you meant you were looking to buy a game like that.
Those kind of games require a lot of intensive processor resources, so I doubt you'll find one that is online - I have not heard of one anyway
Sorry

Glad you had a good day

I am battling with having no furnace right now, (it died last week) and having to heat the house with my oven and oil space heaters- the wind is howling outside, so it's almost like there no heat in this house at all. I think we are losing all our heat from our skylight windows - all 18 of them!!!

So you know what they say... Last week - I commented on Adam's weather as being only chinook type weather for us. I guess people who live in glass houses [literally]...shouldn't comment on other people's weather Rolling Eyes ..cuz now the shoes on the other foot and that foot is freezing. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:10 pm

Eugh, sorry about your heating Shelia. This is the time of year you don't want it to brake, but Sod's law it would.

I don't know if this is what you meant Swan, but there are things like Runscape and King's Call. You can create your own character and talk to NPCs and other players on the way, but they are a bit fantastical (monsters, magic etc) and you have to engage in some kind of combat at intervals.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down