The Tipping Point - Chapter 4 [PnC Adventure]

Go down

Re: The Tipping Point - Chapter 4 [PnC Adventure]

Post  Guest on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:10 am

I really enjoyed the first three and I've just played the forth (Thanks Sheila for the link). Now I really want to play the fifth! It's like a little soap opera with wild birds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:04 am

You know, I got to the last bit and I accidentally clicked refresh with my mouse thumb buttons, that happened to me three times on three different games last night - Mad

Who the hell puts a refresh button on a mouse anyway??? - Logitech! That's who!... and if any of you lived in town here, I'd just give it to you, but all my wired mice walk around with my cursor at the most annoying times and even sometimes closes windows, (I think there is a short in the cord) right now, so I had to hook the wireless one up...

I remember when I first got the wired ones years ago (they have infra-red tedchnology for "focusing")...I thought I had a hacker that was making my travel around randomly... but that was the days when I didn't understand why people who didn't know me could email me when I never gave them my email address too
Laughing
talk about nievity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down